Tuesday 4 November 2014

COOL BREEZE IN THE WINTER


I'm totally in the distance,
Viewing life as if I lived it.
I mean I try to forget what I've gone through in the past,
And I'm quick to admit,
I hunger for a love that will last.
I appear dead to the majority of the crowd,
I'm fine with carrying a cloud.
Sometimes it needs to shower in my world,
Because I feel that too much sunshine can ultimately kill.
A cool breeze in the winter whispers in my thoughts,
My words are beginning to mold into iron with bullets ready to sniper off.
Confused already, I know I brings it deep,
Too bad only a few recognize the truth inside of me.
 I remain silent for the remaining time I have left in this world,
 Because only God knows when it's my time to go.
If you are afraid of dying, then you are not living right,
 I'm not afraid to go, just not going without a fight.
A cool breeze in the winter is meditation on my brain.
So judge me if I light up a joint
I'm just temporarily trying to ease the pain


No comments:

Post a Comment